Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Structural Engineer to work within their facilities located in Hillsboro, OR for a 12-month contract.
As a Tool Install Structural Engineer, you will be part of a fast-paced team focused on providing the structural requirements for installing tools used to manufacture semiconductor wafers, including designing pedestals, equipment anchorage, and utility supports. Working with other engineers and designers of our multi-discipline team, as well as with clients and construction trade partners, you’ll develop design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with the Designers to communicate our structural requirement.
- Provide Structural Engineering services to the Tool Install team through structural analysis, calculations, and design.
- Under general supervision, competently perform all conventional aspects of Structural Engineering and analysis.
- Exhibit high level of attention to detail and quality control.
- Take responsibility for managing workload, making and keeping commitments, and taking full ownership of assigned work.
- Work in a timely, accurate, and cost-effective manner with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in structural engineering.
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures.
- Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC.
- MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in structural engineering.
- Professional Engineer License or able to obtain within 60 days.
- Tool install experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience leading a team of Structural Engineers and Designers.