I currently have multiple opportunities for Structural Engineers based in Southern Spain working on an Offshore Substation for a major Windfarm project in Germany. The duration of the position will be 8 months.
- 10-15 years of experience in Offshore structures
- Recommended experience in previous Offshore Substation in German waters dealing with BSH requirements.
- Geotechnical bases
- Design software: expert in SACS
- Ability to design according to codes DIN 18088, DNVGL, ISO
- Skilled in the design and analysis of Jackets structures both for Temporary phases and In Service.
- Main activity:
- Jacket analyses with SACS software for both Temporary and In Service phases.
If you wish to be considered please click apply and send an updated version of your CV. I will then contact you to discuss the role in more detail.