STRUCTURAL HULL ENGINEER
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Structural Hull Engineer to work within their facilities located in Schiedam, Netherlands for an ongoing contract.
Within this position you will be responsible for providing the expertise and knowledge within the Structural Hull discipline as well as on FPSO or other projects. This position is mainly focused on FPSOs & Floating LNG products.
Previous education and experience required:
- MSc or BSc degree or equivalent (i.e. Professional Certification) in Offshore Structures / Naval Architecture
- Knowledge of structural analysis of global and detailed hull structures
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience with the structural design
- Familiar with rules of classification societies (i.e. ABS, DNV GL, BV and Lloyds).
- Experience with Visual Basic for Application (VBA) programming in MS office.