Our client is a highly respected multidiscipline consultancy with a large structural and civil team.
They have a flat structure with zero company politics to contend with as well as a company culture revolving around giving their employees all the tools and support they need to succeed.
They get involved in a mix of high rise post tensioned concrete structures as well as mid rise, and steel building projects.
This business has a structure geared towards rewarding staff on performance rather than tenure, so have a young management group mixed with superb industry knowledge and experience.
Due to organic growth and several project wins they are currently searching for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join their Brisbane team.
You will play a key role in the design and delivery of technical buildings projects throughout Queensland, you will be part of a dynamic and close-knit buildings team and the greater structures division.
This is the ideal role for an Engineer working for a consultancy and who is frustrated by lack of progression and who wants to make the next step in their career within a fantastic firm.
- Design of a range of building structures
- Design coordination and management
- Mentorship of junior Engineers
- Site visits / inspections
- 5 years’ + experience in Building Structures
- Exposure to Australian codes and standards
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- Experience working on medium and large sized buildings projects
- Post tensioned concrete experience highly regarded
- Career path to Senior
- Complex projects
- Zero bureaucracy
- Excellent salary
- Growing team
- Great location
Apply now or call Evan on 0499 919 635 for more information