Structural Engineers - Yvelines
My client, an international engineering company based in the Paris area, is looking to recruit 2 structural engineers for 3 months renewable contracts, starting in April/May 2021.
You will be working on a large LNG project, performing complex structural calculations on prestressed concrete.
- Engineering degree, ideally from Ecole des Ponts et Chaussées, Ecole Spéciale des Travaux Publics, Centre des Hautes Etudes de la Construction.
- Extensive expérience in complex prestressed structural studies and calculations
- Expertise in finite-elements calculations applied to complex prestressed structures.
- Experience in structural calculations under seismic conditions (spectral method and time domain)
- English essential and Italian is a plus.