Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Structural Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 6-month contract, likely to be extended.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform technical design, budget control and technical supervision
- Provide leadership for the Structural team and coordinate with other disciplines to ensure quality, budget and schedule requirements are met
- Serve as discipline lead on a project and/or multiple projects running simultaneously
Previous education and experience required:
- Structural Engineer with 10-20 years of industrial experience in small/medium chemical plants and terminals
- Experience with rail/truck scales or rail/truck loading/unloading a plus
- Experience with equipment foundations and supports, pipe racks, access platforms, etc.