Airswift has been tasked by one of its keys clients to find an Structural Design Technician to join their team on a 1-year contract working in Portland, OR.
As a Tool Install Structural Designer, you will be part of a fast-paced team focused on providing the structural requirements for installing tools used to manufacture semiconductor wafers, including designing pedestals, equipment anchorage, and utility supports.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Create conceptual structural plans based on verbal direction or detailed sketches.
- Coordinate work with related disciplines to resolve problems and avoid clashes.
- Focus on quality, checking your own work to ensure conformance with established structural standards, project standards, and project delivery processes.
- Take complete ownership of their portion of the structural scope, reliably working to meet schedule, budget, and quality requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College Coursework on AutoCAD, or at least 1 year of AutoCAD design experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Nice To Have
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or equivalent
- 1 year of Revit experience
- Experience with traditional steel and concrete structures
- Experience in semi-conductor industrial or general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam