Currently Airswift Russia is looking for an experienced Strategic Analyst (project department) to join Moscow team of one of our clients, one of the world leaders in the marine transportation of hydrocarbon fuels.
- Participates in the development and implementation of project management methodology, best practices and standards;
- Participates in the expert evaluation of projects planned for implementation, including checking and analyzing project proposals before submitting them to the relevant committees for consideration within the framework of the company's current Project Management Regulations;
- Participates in project teams for new projects, according to a separate decision of the direct manager;
- Creates and updates financial models of assets of the Group of Companies;
- Preparation of materials regarding new projects and the results of the company's assets for management consideration;
- Participates in the analysis of project risks;
- Participates in monitoring the process of preparation and implementation of projects;
- Participates in the verification of project results after their completion in accordance with the Project Management Regulations;
- Participates in the maintenance of the Project Register, based on information provided by project managers;
- Makes proposals for the Company's participation in promising areas of development;
- Conducts an economic assessment of the efficiency of using the company's assets;
- Participates in scientific and practical seminars, conferences and symposiums held on issues related to the directions of strategic development;
- Monitors publications, including in Russian and foreign mass media, on issues related to the directions of the Company's development strategy;
- Participates in the maintenance and improvement of the corporate risk management system;
- Coordinates the procedures for the sale (sale) of ships;
- Participates in the development and updating of the Company's Strategy.
- Fluency in English (preferably certificates or training in English), Russian native speaker;
- Higher education in the leading university of the country in an economic / technical specialty; The average diploma score is not less than 4.5;
- Work experience in the following companies for at least 5 years:
Strategic consulting, analytical sphere
A leading Russian or foreign industrial company (preferably transport, oil and gas, energy, machine-building) or a multi-industry holding company with an appropriate portfolio specialization
Knowledge of the basics of the following subjects (preferably certificates or completed courses): Corporate Finance, IFRS, Project Management (PMBOK or similar standard);
CFA qualification (from the 1st stage and above) (preferably).
- Availability of knowledge and practical skills:
A confident Excel and Power Point user
Building long-term financial models in Excel
Preparation of structured presentations (it is desirable to provide examples)
Work in project teams (including knowledge of the basics of project management using the PMBOK methodology or a similar standard)
Corporate finance, including the main methods of assessing the value of companies
- Soft skills and personal characteristics: Discipline, punctuality, a high level of work ethics, the ability to clearly and argumentatively express and defend their ideas, the ability to work in a team (friendliness, responsiveness, willingness to come to the rescue of colleagues) and build strong working relationships in a team, the ability to organize their work, attention to detail, emotional intelligence (maturity);
- The presence of positive recommendations (written or oral) from direct managers from previous jobs.