One of our major Oil & Gas clients needs Technical Maintenance for their Macaé office:
- Educated to a Higher level or international equivalent
- High level of English Language, both written and spoken essential
- Experienced in working with equipment management systems would be preferred.
- Competency in standard Microsoft Applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Google is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferably gained in an oil industry/engineering environment with a particular focus on logistics, and equipment maintenance.
- Training in electronics with mechanical and hydraulic experience.
- Assist Global Equipment Manager in the management of day-to-day stores activities to ensure efficient and effective service
- Receive and dispatch goods by purchase orders or manifests
- Ensure all goods purchased against a P.O. match the order by description, quantity, and delivery date. Reporting any anomalies as they occur (non-conformance reports).
- Carry out routine maintenance and function tests of equipment before pre-mobilization and post-mobilization inspections.
- Maintain equipment maintenance and repair records for all equipment.
- Produce equipment and material manifest for shipping to the site from EM&I stores.
- Arrange international shipping as required to support ongoing projects.
- Load and unload equipment for transportation to the site
- Adherence to HS&E requirements
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are carried out as required
- Deputise for the Stores Manager in his absence
- Assist Global Equipment Manager in the management and control of all stock requirements.
- Assist Global Equipment Manager to update and maintaining all Project Manifests with the required backup for consumables used.
- Administration of the Stores Quality System (ISO 9001:2001)
- Branding control for all equipment. Participate in annual stock check
- Ensure accuracy of manifests
- Control and remedial repair of items held in quarantine.