Static Pressure Vessel Engineer. Airswift. Paris, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Static Pressure Vessel Engineer to work within their facilities in Paris, France on a 6-months renewable contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Issue equipment datasheet, general & particular specifications
- issue material requisition
- issue technical bid evaluation further clarifications meeting with Suppliers
- technical vendor follow-up of the purchase order (vendor documentation review, test participation)
- interface with other specialists (process, electrical, instrumentation, piping, layout…)
- English fluent,
- Knowledge of pressure vessel equipment (ASME VIII, usage of design software: Microprotol, PV Elite, Compress)
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.