Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Static Equipment Engineer to work in their facilities located in Rome, Italy under a 1-year contract.
Development of discipline design basis, technical specifications, pro-active management of vendor technical interfaces, leadership in the identification, submittal and resolution of scope changes and deviations, coordination with other disciplines. Position involves ensuring conformance to applicable engineering codes and standards as well as company QA system, policies and procedures.
- Prepare and/or review design calculations for pressure vessels and tanks.
- Prepare and/or review technical Specifications.
- Inter-disciplinary delivery checking.
- Prepare and/or review technical clarification of pressure vessel vendor bids to ensure vendor compliance with Aramco standards.
- Prepare and/or review technical reports to support order placement of air coolers, heat exchangers, storage tanks, specialist equipment and filters to ensure vendor compliance with Aramco standards.
- Project technical support and familiarity with risk assessments, design reviews, constructability and Hazards and Operability (HAZOPs).
- Ensure quality and timelines for deliverables.
- Prepare and/or review Vendor proposals/technical clarifications.
- Actively communicate with other disciplines to optimize areas of interface during the design development.
- Coordinate the design effort to support the materials requisitions and ensures these documents comply with the technical project specifications.
- Analyze disputed item from technical and contractual aspects and prepare required official response.
- Responsible for processing and following up change orders requests. As well as preparing required Justification Work Sheet, Issuing Change Order Request to Contractor and lead scope alignment process with Contractor.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent, chartered status is also preferable
- 10 -15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project
- Good working knowledge of Aramco standards and procedures and International standards
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Excellence/ Drive for results
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.