Airswift is seeking 3 Project Engineers to work in Sabine Pass on an important LNG project with an ongoing contract assignment, who will be responsible for the safe and efficient development and execution of capital and expense projects.
We're looking for candidates with a broad understanding of project management from FEL through project completion, as well as experience with Design and Engineering activities related to LNG processing, storage, and transportation.
- Manage all phases of project development FEL through project completion with an emphasis on safety and quality.
- Supports all phases of project and leads the coordination of work including, safety, process design, front end engineering and design, detailed design, procurement, cost control, schedules, quality, construction planning, execution planning, and commissioning.
- Liaison with Engineering and Construction (E&C) on larger projects.
- Report project status on a monthly basis including, updated cost reports, project forecast, variance report, procurement status, schedule, accomplishments, issues and path forward.
- Coordinate project activities with technical service engineering, maintenance, operations, production engineering and outage planning.
- Deliver projects that ensure safe, reliable and efficient LNG operations and are executed on time and on budget.
- Education and Certifications: Bachelor degree in Engineering. A Professional Engineer’s (PE) License is a plus but not required.
- Experience: Fifteen (15) plus years of project engineering/management experience.
- Recent experience with LNG is preferred, however, petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing experience may be acceptable.
- An acute sensitivity to safety issues in a hazardous environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization and with individuals and groups from different disciplines, industries and governmental agencies.
- Able to work with a culturally diverse group of technical individuals whose skills cover the range required to engineer, operate and maintain the LNG terminal and Liquefaction production facilities.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Access, Project, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Must maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card in good standing status.