Airswift is on a task to find a SSRS specialist to work with one of our biggest clients. Check the job description below ?
Provide business analysis, SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) expertise within an assigned business unit/area, usually as a member of a project team, in the analysis, design, and development of SSRS reports. Responsibilities may include support of off the shelf vendor systems working with the vendor support staff. Provide technical consulting support on project or system issues. Identify conflicting business practices and integration issues, recommending alternative solutions. GIS knowledge is preferred in order to provide advanced support and expertise by analyzing spatial data with mapping software, designing maps with geographical data and other data sources, and managing a digital library of geographical maps in various file types.
· Develop and run ad-hoc SQL Server database queries.
· Develop or modify SSRS reports.
· Work with server infrastructure team to install and configure servers.
· Provides technical and administrative support for various vendor systems.
· Provides technical and administrative support for geo-mapping server.
· Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create specification documents that meet business needs.
· Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks.
· Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle (when applicable)
· Acquire and utilizes business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and deliver business solutions.
· Tracking deliverable and provide reporting to management as needed.
- · Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL, R or Python.
- · Proficiency with reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- · Outstanding quantitative skill set.
- · Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- · Analytical mindset.
- · Excellent written and verbal communication.
- · Good interpersonal skills.
- · Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- · Experience with mapping tools such as GeoServer.
- · Experience with GPS measuring tools.
- · Experience with Oracle Linux.
- · Experience with Powershell.
- · Discovering patterns and trends through spatial mapping of data.
- · Creating "shapefiles" to merge topographical data with external data by layering external data over a topographical map.
- · Producing maps showing the spatial distribution of various kinds of data, including crime statistics and hospital locations.
- · Developing mapping applications and tools.
- · Converting physical maps into a digital form for computer usage.
- · Performing data munging and cleaning to convert data into its desired form.
- · Produce reports on geographic data utilizing data visualizations.