(Sr Quantity Surveyor [QS], Building & Infrastructure Main Contractor)
An opportunity has opened up for to join a dynamic and progressive team in the Quantity Surveyor / Contracts department
A leading building and infrastructure main contractor in Malaysia
Sr Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 9 years experience
- Preparation of tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Liaison with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Evaluate and prepare the project progress claim and verify sub-contractor's monthly claims. Any other assigned duties and responsibilities from time to time
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Word, AutoCad.
- Minimum 9 years work experience
- Demonstrated project experience, from start to completion
- Demonstrable strong understanding of price construction rates
- Elemental Cost Analysis understanding
CANDIDATE MUST BE WELL VERSED WITH the GLODON software
The salary and benefits
Basic salary of up to RM8,XXX + allowance + Bonus. Once completed, it would be a fantastic project to be included on your resume. Career opportunities within same company open to successful candidates
Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!