Airswift is seeking a Sr Project Manager to work in the Carolinas with one of their Nuclear Power Plants for initially 1 year contract.
- Manage multiple “Green I” or “Green II” projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project-related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
- The Project Manager II may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
- Minimum of 9 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Proficient in project management principles.
- Masters – business (MBA), project management, or equivalent.
- Utility Technical Certifications/Training.
- PMP or CAPM Certification.
- CMII/Construction Certifications.
- Professional Engineer License.