Our client, a midstream company, is seeking a Sr. Project Controls Analyst to work in Duluth, MN. Per diem can be offered!
• Analyze and maintain the project costs at the WBS level including control budget, incurred costs, commitments, and forecast.
• Provide the project team with accurate and timely cost information and reporting.
• Perform earned value measurements to anticipate forecast impacts.
• Perform monthly project close processes and prepare monthly project reports and comparative capital cost estimates for the project in Excel and EcoSys.
• Prepare and document project change orders timely in accordance with Project Management Office standards.
• Engage the Project Managers in meetings and discussions to review and reforecast project costs.
• Review cost transactions to ensure accurate project costs.
• Communicate with larger Controls team for the project.
• Liaise with Project Managers and Field Cost Analysts to ensure engagement with the project progress, changes, highlights and issues.
• Maintain the project Work Breakdown Structure such that it facilitates project execution and cost control during project execution and meets Accounting requirements for asset creation and project closeout.
• Provide support and guidance to Engineering Cost Associates for work order maintenance, invoice coding and validation.
• Participate in meetings to stay informed of project changes to scope, cost, schedule and progress.
• Four Year Degree or combination of education and related experience.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of Project Controls or Project Management experience.
• Project Management professional designation is preferred
• Experienced analytical skills including Earned Value Management