We are seeking and Senior Process Engineer to join an operator in Paris, France on a 6-month contract!
*Conditions: Open for EU applicants or for permit to work holders
Launching different studies / projects to reduce the carbon footprint of its assets (Congo, Gabon, Nigeria, Angola, UK), the process engineering department is involved in the different studies from screening, conceptual, pre-object to FEED.
The process engineers are in charge of defining/developing the required process modifications such as closed flare, flare gas recovery unit, electrification of platforms, compressor rebundling, waste heat recovery units.
The service will include the definition of the scope and basis of design, performance and implementation of process studies required throughout the development studies required throughout the development studies and comprises the following missions:
- Participate actively as required to safety related reviews (HAZOP, PR…)
- For in-house studies:
- In cooperation with other disciplines, ensure that basis of design, methodologies and process studies objectives are properly defined
- When required, perform simulations with PRO II, UNISIM and FLARE SIM
- Prepare and issue HMB, BFD’s & PFD’s, preliminary equipment lists
- Coordinate with supporting entities
- Propose process optimization
- Presentation and reports
- For subcontracted studies:
- Identify, define the scope of work, compile inputs
- Implement and follow-up
- Review the results and simulations works
- Issue or validate recommendations considering risks and uncertainties associated
- Contributing to quality reviews, project reviews and, whenever necessary presentation of results to the team or to the partners.
Advanced expertise is required:
- High expertise in engineering with additionnal training in chemical engineering and/or petroleum facility process
- Expertise of at least 8 years of experience in studies and execution phases of oil & gas projects, especially linked to PROCESS engineering.
- Mastery of PROII or HYSIS simulation software, or equivalent.
- Capabilities required in synthesis, skills for solving technical issues.
- Efficiently in relationships with CPY team and external teams (Contractor(s)…)
- The service will be performed in English (French is a plus)
If you are interested in this role or in an upcoming similar opening, please reply to this advert, or email me your CV at Beatriz.email@example.com!