Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Sr. Planner - Regulatory Planning to join them on a 9-month contract (high possibility to be extended) in Calgary, Alberta (with field trips to Sunrise/Tucker).
Responsible for preventive maintenance planning activities:
- Adhere to site processes, business flows, procedures, and standard practices
- Verify maintenance work required for a specific trade-based skill on PM job plans are accurate.
- Ensure job plans are developed with high consideration for safe execution with adherence to site practices and procedures.
- Look ahead to upcoming PM work and identify scope for planning accuracy improvement (tasks, task durations, required resources, material, and parts).
- Support and field verify PM job plans, including selecting parts, identifying trades, special tools, skills, external services, rentals, and documentation required with planned costs.
- Validate PM work execution and gather inputs from the maintenance team and technicians for continuous improvement.
- Historical work orders, job plans, scaffold plans to increase quality and minimize rework of PM plans.
- Manage and execute PM Work Order Process:
- Responsible for adherence to the Work Order life cycle process.
- Adhere to KPI targets including but not limited to PM Planning Accuracy and maintenance costs.
- Responsible for adherence to the Maintenance annual budget through effective and accurate planning within the assigned team.
- Responsible to plan PM maintenance work as required for specific integrated Shutdown, Turnaround, and Outage (iSTO) and major maintenance schedules well in advance of each regulatory event.
- Responsible to facilitate and attend all required meetings within the maintenance management architecture.
- Provide support to site planning groups.
- Work with operations, fluid management team (FMT) & facility integrity group (FIG) to develop accurate cleaning and inspection plans
- Other duties as required.
5 years of experience in an industrial setting at the Journeyman Level.
- Journeyman Trade Certification
- Detailed job planning in a steam-assisted gravity drainage (SAGD) oil facility.
- Maintenance of pressure equipment, vessels, tanks, exchangers, and welding packages.
- Experience as an operations liaison for projects is an asset.
- Extensive planning experience using a CMMS program (Maximo or SAP)