- As per the directions of the manager of Development & Production, in charge of completing, reviewing and advise on the field development program (FDP) and consequently final investment decision (FID), organize the technical team to optimize the development program and communicate with Operator and partners
- Work with technical team to follow up and optimize the reservoir dynamic behavior (Gas and water alternative injection in the field), support to subsea/topside engineering, drilling/completion/ intervention activities in the field.
- In Charge of the RD&I projects’ management (Research, Development, and Innovation) on Geophysical, Petrophysical, Geologist and Reservoir engineering.
- Responsible for coordinating with Operator, partners and the company's headquarter for FDP execution and consequently wells deployment in the field and projects management.
- Direct the G&R (Geology & Reservoir) technical team continuously to improve the G&G static model and reservoir dynamic simulation model, and contribute the valuable point to new well deployment and the well completion design with partners.
- Direct the reservoir engineering group to optimize the wells production and injection, forecast and manage annual production plans
- Initiate and manage the G&R study & research projects
- Conduct the technical training for Geology & Reservoir engineers
- Manage the RD&I projects on Geophysical, Petrophysical, Geologist and Reservoir engineering with the technical service suppliers, in accordance with the RD&I terms.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, or Petroleum Engineering
- At least 15 years of working experience in the oil&gas industry
- Minimum 10 years of geology or reservoir engineering experience
- with well drainage plans shall be a priority
- Modeling experience
with well drainage plan to deploy the producers and injectors, or with reservoir management to optimize the dynamic production & injection.
- Experience or knowledge of the oil/gas/water treatment process of offshore platform or FPSO production, the deepwater subsea & topside engineering, the well completion and workover
- Ability to speak and write in English