SPS Supply Segment Leader. Airswift. Paris, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Supply Segment Leader to work within their facilities in Paris, France on a 13-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- SPS Supplier management through engagement, risk monitoring & feedbacks
- Continuous monitoring of supplier base resilience and propositions to avoid dependence risks
- Maintain up-to-date market knowledge/intelligence through inhouse & external sources
- Propose continuous improvements to the SPS Supply segment strategies & roadmap
- Support on generating & capturing cost savings and follow up of projects & LBU savings
- Propose improvements to applicable contract template based on internal feedback
- Assist, support and help develop procurement strategies & develop bidders list for internal clients in line with segment strategies and roadmap
- Participate in the calls for tender for centralized purchases
- Participate in contractual and commercial negotiations up to award
- Support internal clients in contract execution and claims with segment suppliers
- Ensure proper application of contract models and frames by internal clients
- Maintain supplier qualification up to date in terms of social responsibility, compliance, and finance
- Capture, prepare and report annual supplier performance reviews
- Engineer or technical diploma, management/commercial degrees.
- Good working knowledge of IT tools like SAP, e-sourcing and the Microsoft Office package.
- Experience in Subsea capital projects in Oil & Gas industry especially Subsea Production Systems
- Experience with RFQ/CFT related to Subsea developments will be an advantage
- Experience with company contract templates will be an advantage
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.