Subpackage Area Lead. Airswift. Paris, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Subpackage Area Lead to work within their facilities in Paris, France.
The professional will oversee all the SPS Subpackage activities for project including engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, delivery, and assistance to installation.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Subpackage areas cover: 1/ Christmas Tree (XT), Wellhead (WH) and 2/ Manifold, Control System.
- Ensure that HSE&Q issues are correctly handled in all SPS technical documentation. Raise subsequently comments, highlight deviations, unacceptable or unjustified design choices that could affect SPS equipment during fabrication, installation, production
- Be informed of SPS related Company Rules and Specifications (CR’s/GS’s), international norms and standards, extracting all the applicable requirements for the Suriname SPS package
- Prepare documentation for SPS call for tender and contract document and review technical commercial proposals prior to contract award
- Ensure that all engineering, fabrication, construction, testing, qualification pre-commissioning and commissioning aspects are suitably addressed during the different engineering phases by timely reviewing (or having reviewed) and validating the relevant SPS documentation issued by Contractor(s) (technical documentation/queries/derogation requests).
- Review and comment on contractor documentation considering contract reference document. Prepare responses to all technical requests from the contractor.
- Manage interface issues related to the discipline in close cooperation with SPS Engineering Leader and SPS Interface Leader.
- Review qualification procedures and follow-up of any qualification tests in close cooperation with TQP engineer.
- Follow up contractor sub-supplier control process, participate in sub-supplier audits and ensure that project requirements have been properly transmitted to the sub-suppliers and that they have been understood.
- During construction, ensure the responsibility for the right supervision and control of the fabrication and testing of all SPS equipment spread over several fabrication yards, ensuring that QA/QC and H3SE project policies and requirements are duly implemented, and controlling Contractors’ achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in all areas.
- Perform company inspections as per the ITPs and ensure the supervision and control of the follow-up of testing and qualification activities (SWT, CDT, FAT, EFAT, SIT, etc) performed by Contractor(s), the pre-commissioning, the commissioning of all SPS equipment and the whole preparation of the offshore installation, including the hand-over of such equipment to other package or Contractor(s) for installation
- High experience and technical expertise in Deep-Water SURF projects
- Languages: English and French
- Professional Experience: at least 20 years
- Experience within project: at least 15 years
- Previous experience of subpackage area leading activities will be a plus.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.