- Contributes to trouble-free operation in accordance with the Policy on “Human and Environmental Protection”. Contributes to the systematic management of safety, environmental protection, health care, reliability and efficiency with the aim to achieve world-class performance to support Operational Excellence Strategy. Supports by participating in Behavior Based Safety Program, Job Safety Analysis, Motor Vehicle Safety, Near-Miss Report etc. Timely completes all types of trainings on safety and passes all tests and examination intended for this position.
- Carries out work to ensure the verification of measuring devices (MD) facilities in accordance with monthly schedules. Carries out control of the frequency of verification of measuring devices.
- Maintains an operational record of measuring devices (database), systematizes, and processes the data necessary for the preparation of reports to the heads and representatives of the inspection authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Complies with the rules of storage and use of labels and seals.
- Complies with the requirements of the quality system (QS) of the metrological service.
- Conducts metrological control of MD.
- Studying the operational properties of devices and equipment that are part of the exemplary workplaces of the measuring laboratory.
- Carries out tasks and instructions of the management of the department for metrological support.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Education: Higher (or postgraduate) education in the relevant specialty.
- Work experience: 3-5 years and more in appropriate area or High potential fresh graduated students with or without work experience
- Language skills: Kazakh, Russian and English – beginner level
- PC knowledge and skills: Confident user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word); preferable knowledge of E1 program