Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Sourcing Lead - Procurement to work within their facilities located in Bangsar South, KL for a permanent assignment. .
- Validate requests, scopes of work and liaise with Business Facing, Supply Facing and
- Stakeholder Teams to ensure all business requirements are considered/met
- Gather and analyze market intelligence data on a regular basis relative to the appropriate category and region to properly gauge and evaluate market and industry conditions utilized to determine the sourcing strategy
- Develop and execute Sourcing Strategy with supervision based on request, incumbents, market conditions, scopes of work, etc.
- Screen suppliers as per the related guidelines, ensure relevant due diligence processes are executed and appropriate approvals are documented.
- Support/manage the supplier selection process.
- Manage the relevant supplier interactions and relationship throughout a sourcing project/task lifespan
- Develop and obtain approvals for award recommendation documentation
- Evaluate proposals/outputs
- Lead complex negotiations for multi region commercial contracts
- Ensure compliance to GBS Procurement controls and contract templates
- Manage the contract execution/signature process per the applicable legal/POA (power of attorney) requirements for each company entity
Additional accountabilities specific to this role
- Effectively represent each category and region supported to the business
- Develop a solid understanding of assigned regional contracts, supply agreement templates along with thorough understanding of legal concepts related to each category’s guiding principles, also known as Category Guidance.
- Reporting effectiveness through key metrics, including value delivery to GBS Procurement
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Professional experience with minimum seven (7) years in end-to-end sourcing and contracting of services and commodities
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline or related field
- Proven knowledge and minimum five (5) years of experience in Logistics sourcing
- Candidate must have Advanced / Professional English and Thai business language skills
- Track record of successful Supply Chain delivery in complex, challenging international environments and Joint Ventures
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies and with suppliers
- Ability to operate independently and methodically with minimum supervision to manage and ensure process adherence, research and analysis of systems and information
- Strong knowledge of navigating the supply market and supplier selection
- Excellent influencing, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Highly- motivated to own and further develop sourcing/category knowledge
- Strong proactive and innovative approach
- Able to work on shift