Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Sourcing Lead (HSSE) to work within their facilities located in Malaysia.
Job Profile Summary:
The role will support the business with a range of Sourcing, contracting and supplier performance management activities based on Category Management Policy and Processes.
Working within a defined global process framework, this role will contribute to an enhanced Service Delivery Model around how organization managed costs through third-party contract agreements, and ensure maximum value is achieved. This role is expected to deliver value using the provisions of the Category Management Common Process and within boundaries of relevant laws and regulations, approved budgets and, where applicable, JV partner and NOC agreements.
The Sourcing lead will comply with organization code of conduct, as well as HSSE requirements, including continual support of HSSE objectives within the business, and taking a professional and disciplined approach to working with suppliers, to ensure transparency, consistency, and fairness. Our procurement and supply chain management principles are always applied within that framework and in the context of relevant laws and regulation.
1. Job Advert
Based on internal task assignment, the Sourcing Lead will support/manage medium to high risk activities, but not limited to the following:
- Planning: support the vision and objectives of Finance Procurement and ensure the activities are aligned with the Business Facing and Supply facing teams
- Category Strategy: Align with the Business Facing and Supply Facing needs, ensuring security of supply, risk management, cost competitiveness, enhanced value, and the optimization of supply base.
- Support / create and manage Category Strategies. Support development of MSAs, Gas, and other model contracts.
- End-to-End Sourcing projects as per business request
2. Case Management
- Receive, execute and continuously manage incoming Sourcing project requests via the Case Management tool
- Validate requests, scopes of work, liaise with stakeholders to ensure all business requirements are considered/met
3. Sourcing Strategy
- Gather and analyze market intelligence data on a regular basis relative to categories and regions, in order to properly gauge and evaluate market and industry conditions utilized to determine the sourcing strategy decision
- Develop Sourcing Strategies based on request, market conditions, scopes of work, etc. and manage the approval process
- Develop the ATM (approach to market) based on the approved Sourcing Strategy, and manage the approval process
- Ensure relevant due diligence processes are executed and appropriate approvals are documented. Additionally, ensure regulatory/ partner approvals are obtained and stored in the right repository according to applicable regional requirements
4. Supplier Prequalification
- Screen suppliers as per the related guidelines
- Monitor/manage continuous supplier prequalification status, and action per the related guidelines
5. Event Management
- Validate requests, scopes of work and liaise with stakeholders to ensure all business requirements are considered/met
- Support/manage the supplier selection process
- Build and manage sourcing projects & events (RFI/RFP) in the Ariba OneSource and Ariba Spend Management system
- Manage supplier relationship throughout a sourcing project/task lifespan
- Develop and obtain approvals for award recommendation documentation
- Validate requests, scopes of work and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure all business requirements are considered/met
- Evaluate proposals/outputs
- Determine the appropriate contract template and develop the contract content based on the information contained in the Sourcing Strategy, sourcing event and/or detailed scope of work specifications
- Negotiate relevant contract terms with suppliers, within the defined parameters of legal and category guidance
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Procurement or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies and with suppliers
- Candidates who are able to work on shift will be an added advantage
- Applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or with work rights in Malaysia
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*