Airswift has been tasked by one of our key accounts to source a Solar Panel Installer to join their team on a 12-month contract in Upstate New York.
Solar Panel Installers, also known as PV (photovoltaic) Installers, are the key to the operations of sustainable energy units in residential and commercial areas. One of the most significant aspects of the position is the crafting and planning of the project site.
• Measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules
• Connecting installed solar panels to existing electrical systems and checking electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations
• Organizing and maintaining system components
• Maintaining documentation of completed installations
• Applying weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms
• Completing labor-intensive work in various weather conditions
Minimum of one year experience in the construction industry preferred
Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsite
References to verify your professional skills and experience
Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods