Airswift – Solar Construction Supervisor. Bangor, ME.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key accounts to source a Solar Construction Supervisor to join their team on an initial 12-month contract in Maine.
This position will be responsible for all things from project conceptualization, work planning, project design to project execution.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Our client is a global leader in power and energy with expertise in renewable energy, energy storage, & commercial solar integration.
• Maintain advanced knowledge of Electrical and General Construction codes, and be the construction Subject Matter Expert for the branch
• Work with the Branch Operations Manager to increase or decrease construction capacity as needed
• Work closely with the Project Planner to ensure the efficient execution of the construction schedule
• Organize and optimize crew structure and work schedule for highest productivity
• Conduct pre-construction project reviews to determine resource requirements of the project
• Clearly understand and communicate installation Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets and results, along with any construction incentive contests
• Review crew KPIs and provide feedback and performance management for field staff
• Lead and assist in the training of the field construction staff including; safety, quality, customer service, efficiency and administrative responsibilities
Previous experience and education required:
• Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed
• 5+ years of construction experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role
• Ability to follow instructions, clearly give instructions, learn quickly, and know when to ask questions
• Excellent people skills, able to manage, motivate and discipline if necessary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Professional appearance and customer interaction
• Operationally focused; detailed oriented but able to grasp big picture
• Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to lead by example
• Have a good driving record and maintain a valid Drivers License
• Possess strong mechanical/construction skills
• Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word and project management tools (MS Project)
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem available on this project.