Our client, a global Solar Renewable Energy developer and manufacturer, is seeking applications from Commissioning Engineers for a contract position for 4-6 months. This is a FIFO position based in regional West Queensland.
The Commissioning Engineer is responsible for executing and coordinating commissioning activities on the project in a correct, timely and profitable manner. It is their responsibility to ensure the tracking systems and tasks are complete to company and regulation standards. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will ensure the following:
- The compliance of EHS and OH&S legislation and regulations
- Be responsible for supporting and resolving technical issues, testing solar trackers.
- Maintain quality control standards
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in a similar
- Be highly organized and thrive in a busy environment
- Proactive attitude to business and excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Engineering qualification highly regarded
- Be able to pass full medical
- Full drivers license
- Construction white card
- Computer and Microsoft application skills
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.