Our client is a global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a Mobile Developer to provide support in designing and developing application solutions.
As a Mobile Developer you will be responsible in Designing, developing and supporting application solutions (assisting in production issue resolution) as well as Performing testing activities.
Responsibilities includes :
- Compliance with defined code and documentation standards
- Re-engineering highly complex program components including code generation
- Integrating software packages residing on multiple platforms
- Review functional specifications and translate into program specifications
- Define technical specifications
- Participation in decisions regarding the integration of software packages and programs
- Translation of business requirements into program specifications and writing code from the functional description.
Technical background :
- Proven track record of building application from scratch
- Experience with modern JS frameworks React / React Native
- Expertise with Appium / Selenium
- Understanding of iOS / Android and WebView integration for mobile apps
- Experience with technical and analytical configuration tasks
- Experience in mobile and responsive development.
- Experience working in a product delivery environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Service and AWS Architecture
- Preferably Azure Devops (or any similar CI/CD framework)
- Understanding of Object-Oriented techniques
- Automated test tools and techniques would be favourably considered
- Degree qualified in Science/Computer Science or Engineering
Airswift & Competentia recently merged to create one of the world’s leading workforce solutions management companies.
Please apply through the link, To learn more about the opportunity please contact :