Airswift is now hiring for a Software Engineer for a Contract to Hire Opportunity in San Diego, CA! We’re looking for someone who can not only code, but also dives into infrastructure as necessary. The ideal candidate is an excellent team player with a background in distributed systems. This position is a member of a team which is responsible for the entire software lifecycle of their product.
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in a cloud technology environment, preferably AWS.
- 2+ years of experience writing high-quality, production-ready code, preferably in Python (C#, Scala, Java, or Go are also acceptable)
- Has participated on several software projects and has shipped at least one enterprise software product
- Has a strong understanding of agile development process
- Knowledge of renewable energy, data science, geospatial, signal processing is a nice to have
If you met the basic requirements for this opportunity, please feel free to email me at email@example.com to set up an introduction call with the subject line – SOFTWARE ENGINEER.