Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for Software Developer to work within their facilities located in KL, Malaysia.
- Collects & analyse technical and user requirements, translating them into solutions.
- Design and develop Office 365 applications solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint Online)
- Design and develop site templates, master pages, style libraries and web part libraries.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flow charts and diagrams.
- Collaborate with team members on system integration and knowledge sharing.
- Research and explore new technologies to build and maintain a competitive edge.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Applicants shall be Malaysia nationality or having valid working visa in Malaysia
- 3 years or more experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the 0365 API.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skill and good communication skills.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*