A listed innovative tech company. As a result of new and emerging technology products (this isn’t the first), we are looking for a few software cloud developers to assist with the development and maintenance of the API.
You will play a key role within the organisation and you will be a part of the development team which is responsible for the performance and robustness for the microservice API.
You will possess mid-level or senior level experience and work with a team of 5-7 of various backgrounds (some possessing experience from the biggest tech company in the world!!)
Career growth and promotions within the company is highly regarded and this opportunity will allow for growth and progression in your career.
This is a permanent role based in Perth with 2 WFH days per week and flexible hours and other benefits.
You will be
- Developing and maintenance of API and associated documentation
- Ensuring that microservice API is production ready
- Resolving challenging design and coding issues and innovate through exploration
- Providing support to integration and development difficulties, unexpected behaviours, and post release issues.
You will need
- Proven experience with the use of Kubernetes and containers
- Proven experience with the use of Spring-boot framework
- Proven experience with the use of Java or Groovy and working with RDBMS
- Proven experience working with micro services design
- Perth based with Australian Full Work Rights
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is highly regarded but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344