Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specialising in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with our EPC oil and Gas Client to source a Snr Loss Prevention Engineer. This will be contract role based in Qatar, and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints. Please see details below.
Title: Snr Loss Prevention Engineer
Start Date: October 2022
Duration: 1 Year contract (renewable)
Working Schedule: 8 – 9 Hour in a day / Sunday till Thursday
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma holder is preferable.
- Minimum 10 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 10 years in Oil & Gas industry with an international reputable company.
- Experience working with EPC company.
- Had skill in active and passive fire protection system design, fire and system design, hazardous area classification
- Act as Technical Safety / Loss Prevention Engineer with? 8+ years’ experience in Oil and Gas Engineering Design for Onshore projects and have Executed EPC, Detail Engineering and FEED projects.
- Knowledge in coding using in excel is an advantage
- Proficient with MS Office
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org