Our client, a multi-disciplinary tier one EPCM, urgently require the services of a site SMP Coordinator for up to a 6 month contract.
You will report to the Superintendent, and the role will carry out a wide range of tasks across shutdown & construction and commissioning activities from planning, coordinating and supervising daily activities of work crews, ensuring compliance with the project and client.
- A minimum of 5 years post trade in a Mechanical Discipline
- Mining experience in SMP
- Proven experience in planning, scheduling, management of site personnel and resources
- A high regard for HSE
- A strong communicator both verbally and written
- Rio Tinto experience and current inductions highly regarded
- Ideally, immediate availability, or up to 2 weeks maximum
About the role:
- 4 – 6 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- 2 and 1 FIFO Ex Perth
- Immediate start
Airswift & Competentia recently merged to create one of the world’s leading workforce solutions management companies