Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a SmartPlant P&ID Administrator (SPP&ID) to work in their facilities located in Paris, France under a 6-month contract.
The purpose of this specification is to define the conditions of execution of the services relating to the administration studies of the SPP&ID bases and realization of the P&ID under SPP&ID.
Attached to the head of the P&ID's Design & Management department, you ensure the implementation, technical support and maintenance of SmartPlant P&ID(HEXAGON – INTERGRAPH).
Your activity as coordinator ultimately covers all the services necessary for optimal use of project data by the departments, subsidiaries or partners in the context of their projects.
You are the guarantor of the data quality of the SmartPlant P&ID database. After a period of integration / training within the Department, you will be in charge of:
- Install, configure and set up SmartPlant P&ID in conjunction with the information manager of the assignment project(s)
- To guarantee, with the other administrators of tools used on project, an efficient transfer ofinformation from and to SmartPlant P&ID
- Support and advise SmartPlant P&ID users
- Interface with IT operations for SmartPlant P&ID support architecture
- Monitor systems, analyze their performance, and track incidents with the publisher
- Evaluate and implement new versions of SmartPlant P&ID in conjunction with the associated tools
- Establish procedures for using SmartPlant P&ID for assignment projects
- To be able to manage interfaces with AVEVA ENGINEERING type tools if possible
The basic documents made available by the client are:
- the specifications and working instruction applicable to the Project
- Deadlines for completion
- Digital means
To which must be added the revisions of the general planning, the other documents giving working directives, the objectives.
- 5 to 15 years of experience
- Holder of a baccalaureate diploma + 5 minimum (in Chemical Engineering, Mechanics or equivalent), you justify a first successful experience in engineering design office in the field of Oil & Gas and have a pronounced interest in the computer science discipline and in the implementation of project data organization tools.
- You master the design under Smartplant P&ID and have good knowledge of databases, xml language, web services and ideally other tools of the INTERGRAPH suite (SmartPlant Foundation, 3D, PDS, Electrical, Instrumentation).
- A practice of engineering studies of realization of industrial complexes of refining, chemistry and petrochemicals.
- Good knowledge of chemical engineering processes.
- A good knowledge of piping equipment, instrumentation and associated studies.
- An ability to manage and synthesize the constraints influencing detailed studies such as: norms, standards of realization, rules of study, symbolism, etc ...
- An ability to work in interaction with all disciplines, to manage technical elements under his responsibility and to integrate as the studies progress new constraints, to report to the manager, the problems, whether they are of general interest or to improve the performance of services.
- An ability to present carefully established documents that are clear, consistent, homogeneous and listed according to the standards or rules applicable to the contract.
- A control of the deadlines assigned.
As your role is to adjust the SmartPlant P&ID foundations to meet the expectations of disciplines, projects, subsidiaries and partners, you demonstrate enthusiasm, responsiveness, diplomacy and rigor and speak English fluently.
PROCEDURES - METHODOLOGY
It will be essential to follow the rules of the project, the Rules of the Art as well as the Quality Assurance procedures applicable to this project, in particular with regard to:
- SPP&ID database verification activities (Quality Check)
- The entry of comments in the SmartPlant P&ID database by the caddeurs.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.