Our client, a Major Refinery, is looking for a Construction Coordinator to work on a 6-months contract in Superior, Wisconsin.
This position will be responsible for compiling turnover packages and progressing system documentation to completion across multiple work fronts.
- Update CSU Schedule activities and timelines based on turnover schedules
- Work with construction contract supervision to populate completion and Pre-Start Safety Review checklists and develop punch lists - follow up to completion
- Audit Turnover Documentation status in support of meeting turnover deadlines
- Review Documentation Audits from CSU Completions Team Follow up with construction contractor supervision on completion items Assist with CSU Reporting
- Ensure Turnover documentation is compiled for project completion
- Update CSU Tasks Schedules based on predecessor turnovers
- Maintain resource-loaded 2-week lookahead schedule for CSU activities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with project scheduling. Project Management (asset)
- A minimum of 5 years of Oil & Gas Project Experience.
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Suite.