Airswift are currently working with a specialist IT & AI consultancy company to recruit a Site Reliability Engineer to work in their offices in the UAE.
- Ensure the reliability and efficiency of our platform
- Monitoring and observability of our platform
- Advocate for automation for different parts of our platform
- Plan, implement and support CICD pipelines with self-managed open source tools
- Deploy and operate solutions at prototype and beta stage
- Match and communicate requirements and capabilities between development team and infrastructure partner
- Ideally from a DevOps background
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related subject.
- Linux/unix, docker, kubernetes
- Jenkins, Gitlab Pipelines or Github Actions
- AWS, Azure or similar tool stack/public cloud
- Git based integration and delivery workflows
- Experience from product-based companies
- Experience with live production systems
- Networking on all layers
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Ideally have experience of -
- OpenStack, terraform
- Big data / data engineering
- Operation of collaboration tools like jira, etherpad, jitsi, nextcloud etc
- Experience in monitoring tools
- Experience in logging tools
For further information on this role please contact Airswift's Technology department.