Airswift is working with a large EPC specialist across Australia, and is seeking applications from Site Managers for a permanent position with their Queensland. This role will require you to work on a large scale substation project.
The Site Manager is responsible for executing the project in a correct, timely and profitable manner. It is their responsibility to coordinate labour requirements, tools, equipment, and subcontractors from the start to completion of the project. In this position you will drive continuous process improvements and hold the overall responsibility for site performance and Health and Safety.
The successful candidate will ensure the following:
- The compliance of EHS and OH&S legislation and regulations
- Be responsible for overseeing site-based resources including employees and subcontractors
- Maintain quality control standards
- Execute the project at agreed specification, on budget and on schedule
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in a similar position or high level of industry experience in a supervisory role
- Be highly organized and thrive in a busy and ever-changing environment
- Proactive attitude to business and excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work at heights
- Be able to pass full medical
- Full drivers license
- Computer and Microsoft application skills
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.