Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for Site Inspector to work within their facilities located in Singapore for an Infrastructure project for 2-year renewable contract basis.
- The Inspector shall work under the supervision of a Site Engineers (SE), Project Manager and the Implementation Manager. The Inspector shall be responsible for standing supervision of the installation works and verification of the AMI meter performance against an agreed set of criteria with the client. The Inspector shall provide:
- Initial oversight of configuration and successful installation and commissioning of AMI meters distributed across Singapore.
- Ongoing oversight and documentation of results including communication signal strength, signal quality, alarms, noise and alerts.
- Verify meter data through Meter Data Management System (MDMS) and correctness of data to the Electronic Billing System (EBS).
- Oversee Contractor’s installation against contract specifications and requirements.
- Prepare reports, alert the client of any pending issues, and make recommendations on the project’s success.
- Inspectors to support the SEs in the direct monitoring of the AMI contractor and they shall be present in Singapore for the duration of assignment.
- Each Inspector shall carry out preferably same day but not exceeding 48 hours quality supervision and assurance site checks on 100% of the meter installation/replacement works performed by the AMI contractor and report deficiencies to the SEs.
- Each Inspector shall validate newly installed hardware information (such as meter serial numbers and meter readings) preferably electronically as well as perform an assessment of the as-left site condition, any irregularities (such as leaking valves) as well as rectification works by AMI contractor.
- Based in Singapore with regular field / site visits (field-based roles)
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Control and Automation or equivalent from a recognized University or other acceptable qualification from reputed institutes for multiple positions.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in overseeing/supervising site/field works or construction management.
- Experience with similar smart metering installation with smart water meters is preferred
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements
- This position is open to Singaporean and Singapore PR only.
- We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.