Stand alone site with R&D and Offices activities applying Safety program dedicated to industrial manufacturing operations.
- Ensure HSE activities of the site are performed following HSE Company Rules
- HSE responsibilities for the site (30 people) including labs with safety hazards, dangerous products and offices
- Liaise with landlord for works to be performed in the building (scheduling, work permits)
- Translate safety programs' requirements into site activities
- Participate to Monthly Safety meetings, be part of the Safety Team. Manage training aspects for Monthly meetings
- Define KPI’s, implement, monthly follow-up.
- Rewrite HSE documentation for the local context considering OSHA requirements
- Participate to safety visits, record anomalies, incidents and accidents. Define and follow action plan
- Train R&D teams on Process Safety, implement required processes, Coordination of safety analyses.
- Review Chemical Hygiene plan
- Technical background in chemistry.
- Knowledge of occupational and process safety.
- 5+ years of xperience in laboratories safety management systems and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1450 requirements.
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools (Teams, Excel, Sharepoint).