Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Site Equipment Engineer to work within their organizations located in Lumut, Malaysia for initial 6 months contract assignment.
- Ensure the subsea manifolds & suction piles fabrication schedule is maintained. Highlight manpower and resources as necessary
- Provide construction and fabrication expertise and support for the subsea manifolds & suction piles during fabrication, testing and loadout
- Ensure that the subsea manifolds & suction piles are fabricated with integrity of materials and workmanship to operate in a manner that is safe, efficient, environmentally acceptable and cost effective
- Steward the interfaces among the PMT and the fabricator's organization with respect to ensure project safety, quality and schedule
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with applicable Codes and Standards within the boundaries of the Basis of Design
- Manage inspectors
- Assist with coordination of SIT and FAT interfaces for customer
- Technical, practical and leadership experience in subsea manifolds & suction piles construction and proven experience in working within a construction team
- Review of drawings, reports and specifications for the subsea manifolds & suction piles
- Proactively reviews fabricator’s plans to ensure the materials and procedures will be safe, feasible and pass quality testing
- Coordinate schedule / workflow with reference to fabrication / delivery
- Monitor day-to-day work and report fabricator’s progress
- Review inspection reports and issues related to the subsea manifolds & suction piles
- Assist fabricator with resolution of any issues encountered & liaise with engineering team and PMT
- Monitor performance and progress of activities and implement corrective actions, as required, to meet project objectives
- Ensure drawings are correctly red-lined wherever there is a deviation from drawing to indicate as-built conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in offshore oil and gas industry with a focus on complex project execution including deep water projects
- Certified Welding Inspector and Radiographic Interpreter.
- Preferably 15 years’ experience in subsea manifolds & suction piles fabrication
- Strong and broad technical knowledge of subsea manifolds & suction piles experience; preference for fabrication experience in Malaysia at Lumut
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve the goals set
- Must have strong management and leadership skills and be capable of easily and productively working in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Open to local Malaysian candidates and candidates who is currently in Malaysia.
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.