Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for Site Engineer to work within their facilities located in Singapore for an Infrastructure project for 2-year renewable contract basis.
- The SE shall work under the supervision of a Project Manager and the Implementation Manager. The SE shall evaluate, select, and apply standard contract administration, measurement and verification techniques to the administration and assessment of AMI meter performance against an agreed set of criteria with the client. The SE shall provide:
- Supervision of initial oversight of configuration and successful installation and commissioning of AMI meters distributed across Singapore.
- Ongoing oversight and documentation of results including communication signal strength, signal quality, alarms, noise and alerts.
- Verify meter data through Meter Data Management System (MDMS) and correctness of data to the Electronic Billing System (EBS).
- Oversee Contractor’s performance against contract specifications and requirements.
- Prepare reports, alert the client of any pending issues, and make recommendations on the project’s success.
- Manage and oversee assigned Inspectors to oversee the quality of work and create defects list for lapses in field quality.
- Support and resolve issues identified in the field by the AMI contractor during the meter change out process (plumbing issues, damage to customer property, etc.).
- Supervision and assurance site checks on 100% of the meter installation/replacement works performed by the AMI contractor.
- Support the scheduling and coordination with the AMI contractor for high profile large customers, and secure sites that require additional attention and logistics.
- Support the AMI Implementation Manager in addressing systemic quality issues in the field associated with specific installers or procedures that require reviewing.
- Attend periodic stakeholder and management level meeting with the Client and programme management team on successes, areas for improvement, and other general feedback from the day to day installation activities.
- Ensure AMI contractor issue letter of meter replacement to customers in advance and after the meter replacement.
- Based in Singapore with regular field / site visits (field-based roles)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Control and Automation or equivalent from a recognized University or other professional qualification for multiple positions.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in overseeing/supervising site/field works or construction management.
- Experience with similar smart metering installation with smart water meters is preferred
- Familiar with local regulatory requirements
- This position is open to Singaporean and Singapore PR only.
- We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.