Our client, a major Oil and Gas company is seeking a Pipeline Site Coordinator to work in Brussels for a 2 years contract.
Monitoring and coordination of Civil Engineering and Piping works in the field under the direction of the project manager.
Quality control during the execution of the works (Plans, specifications, Execution methods)..
Daily monitoring and compliance with safety (Control of instructions, VCA aspects, Work preparation, etc.).
Respect of the schedule during the execution of the work (response times, coordination of external and internal actors, etc.).
Control of the respect of the budget (Control of the services carried out, follow-up of work under the control and according to defined contracts,…).
Administrative tasks during the execution of the work (Orders, receipt of equipment, welding books, realization of as-built.
The projects concern the execution of maintenance and adaptation works in pipelines
- Bachelor or Master in Electromechanics or in a technical orientation.
- very good knowledge of Dutch and French both oral and writing.
- Experience in piping is a major asset. ? Your qualities are: sense of initiative, strong sense of organization, ability to solve problems, easy communication, precision, critical thinking, flexibility.
- A VCA ** diploma and a company first aid certificate are a must, you are prepared to have these diplomas quickly.
- Willing to make business trips between sites (national trips), if necessary to stay for relatively short periods.
Contract start date: January 2021 Working hours: 8h / day - 40h / week