Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Site Coordinator Installations to join one of our best clients in Brussels, Belgium.Job Description
- Monitoring and coordination of electrical work in the field under the direction of the project manager (adaptations of stations)
- Quality control during the execution of the works (Plans, specifications, Execution methods, ...).
- Know how to interpret electrical diagrams, PID. Knowledge of PLCs is a plus
- During the testing period, be able to detect problems and solve them together with those working on the site
- Daily monitoring and compliance with safety (Control of instructions, VCA aspects, Work preparation, etc.).
- Respect of the schedule during the execution of the work (response times, coordination of external and internal actors, etc.).
- Control of the respect of the budget (Control of the services carried out, follow-up of work under the control and according to defined contracts,…).
- Administrative tasks during the execution of the work (Orders, receipt of equipment, welding books, realization of as-built.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master in Electromechanics / Electricity or in a technical orientation.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French both orally and in writing.
- Experience in the electrical / automation field is a major asset.
- Knowledge of RGIE is also an advantage.
- You are willing to work digitally, the use of a PC has no secrets for you (software, Cloud, Applications).
- Your qualities are: sense of initiative, high sense of organization, ability to solve problems, easy communication, precision, critical thinking, flexibility, ...
- A VCA ** diploma and a company first aid certificate are a must, you are prepared to have these diplomas quickly.
- You are prepared to make business trips between sites (national trips), if necessary to stay for relatively short periods.