Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Site Based Project Engineer to work in their facilities located Frankfurt, Germany in under a 12-month contract.
- Project Engineer with Site based/ Site Supervisory experience.
- Terminal end of an Oil & Gas project, (Tanks, Terminals, Storage, Distribution).
- Practical minded and have strong Quality awareness - Supervision of tanks, piping, other mechanical aspects.
- Needs to be able to supervise contractors and will be supported on site by Tank experts. Reporting directly in to the Project Manager.
- Refinery experience would be good but a background in terminals/ tanks etc is what the client is looking for.
- Fluency in German
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Industrial / Welding)
- 5+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience in Midstream / Terminals.
- Experience with Quality Assurance and Quality control of aboveground storage tanks.
- Experience with NDTs and welding inspection
- Previous experience with DIN standards
- Experience with coating systems
- Familiar with Welding Procedures Specifications (WPS) and Procedure Qualification Records (PQR)
- Excellent HSSE Culture and familiar with quality systems.
• Coordination of contractors on site
• Managing communication interphase between contractors, project manager and terminal stakeholders.
• Progress reports
• Quality assurance tasks: verifications of material certifications, follow up of inspection plans
• Verification of construction procedures on site
• German and English working proficiency
• Good communication skills
• Cultural Awareness
• Team oriented
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.