Site Assistant – Atlantic City, NJ
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Site Assistant to work within their company located in Atlantic City, NJ, for a 2 years assignment.
The benefits specialist is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan.
- Creating and maintaining site personnel contact list
- Receiving guests and deliveries. Arranging lunch for meetings on-site
- Distributing incoming mail
- Booking accommodation and taxis for visitors
- Directing phone calls (only on some sites)
- Providing IT support and reporting IT errors
- Keeping an overview of the site staff calendars
- Keeping a logbook of site visitors and retrieving the book in case of fire
- Handling the keys when taking over the site
- DORECO support regarding the filing of documents
- Check invoices, do the accounts, opening of accounts
- Managing utility bills, purchase orders, and budgets
- Managing the petty cash – if relevant
- Assistance in connection with systems, SAP registrations i.e. time registration
- Purchasing stationery supplies
- Purchasing the company’s merchandise
- Produce a site inventory list
- Scheduling and sending out meeting requests for site meetings. Take minutes of meetings
- Proofreading and correspondence and organizing team events and social activities
- Give short introduction /information to new personnel on-site, including handing out manuals
- Organizing site inductions. Assist new personnel when they need help
- Booking and follow up on the need for safety courses among site personnel when informed by HSE
- General support of staff on construction site
- Preferably 4-5 years experience from a similar position
- Office education/ background or a bachelor’s in administration.
- Openminded, curious, fast learner - not afraid to take all kinds of tasks. Administrative as well as practical.
- Good at communicating with everybody on site.
- Someone that likes to be out where things happen.
- Experience with the offshore industry or construction sites is a plus.