We are currently recruiting a Signalling Project Manager for our client who are a growing consultancy with a healthy pipeline of signalling works.
Location- Melbourne, VIC
- Manage the planning, design, construction and implementation of signalling systems within the railway system.
- Manage all aspects of allocated projects in conjunction with key stakeholders and contractors to progress projects to implementation and commissioning
- Leading a team to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to our clients’ specifications
- Provide designs, plans, quantities and cost estimates.
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Developing risk contracts (including tender documentation, procurement planning, evaluation and contract formation) and contract management plans in consultation with key stakeholders
- Ensure all project activities executed to meet HSE, legislative, regulatory and internal requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Preferably 8+ years’ experience in a similar role, with an understanding of modern signalling systems and rail construction
- Proven experience working on Australian rail networks, and knowledge of Australian Rail Standards.
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted