We are currently recruiting Signalling Engineers for a renowned EPCM, to work on a variety of exciting rail projects across Australia. The company boasts a healthy pipeline of work to match to varying skillsets and competencies.
Location- Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, or Adelaide
Duration- 12 month casual contract
- Rail Signalling designs for various rail networks
- Preparing proposals and submissions to provide clients with desired functionality from concept, through the planning process to implementation
- Utilising technical domain expertise to resolve engineering issues relating to signal design
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Statement of Competency within recognised rail operators – MTM, VLine, QR, ARTC, AEO etc
- 2+ years signal design experience
- Australian Working Rights
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.