Are you feeling stale or needing a change heading into 2021? Feeling undervalued or undercompensated? Airswift are currently seeking applications from experienced & qualified Signalling Electricians who are interested in working on either a permanent or contract basis, your choice! With multiple clients and opportunities on a national basis – the world is your oyster.
Location; National opportunities, flexible location – east coast and WA particularly.
Duration; Ongoing contracts or permanent roles.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance, fault finding and testing equipment.
- Installation of system hardware and software upgrades.
- Compliance with Maintenance Procedures, including record-keeping and reporting.
- Ensure all health, safety and environmental procedures are followed to the highest degree.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Undertake other duties per management direction.
- Certificate IV Electrical Rail Signalling (mandatory).
- Current Electrical licence and associated trade certificate.
- SOC on ARTC, Sydney Trains, BHP or similar networks (highly desirable).
- Experience in maintaining or constructing signals in a railway environment.
You will Demonstrate:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a positive manner.
- Team player; adaptable and open to new ideas.
- Ability to work well both under supervision, and independently.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation – approach all tasks with a view to complete them in the most efficient and effective manner. Innovation is encouraged!
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Unfortunately, we are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia. Relevant screening checks will be conducted and may include references, a national criminal history check and pre-employment medical assessment.
For more information, please contact Emma Crudgington on 0439 999 543 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL APPLICATIONS AND DISCUSSIONS ARE TREATED AS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.