We are currently recruiting Signalling Engineers for our global rail client. The company has an international presence and has a national portfolio of operations.
Due to growth there is now strong demand for key personnel to join their Signalling division, working mostly an array of projects throughout the country.
Location- Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth
- Prepare and review signalling designs, from concept through to detailed design
- Display profound knowledge of Computer Based Interlocking design and Signalling circuit design
- Ensuring design compliance through requirement traceability
- Providing mentoring and leadership to less experienced engineers within the team, as well as displaying willingness to help others outside of the direct team when required
- Confidently engage and manage relevant stakeholders
- Following design and project quality processes
- Support installation, testing and commissioning, and other related activities as necessary to deliver dependent projects (if and when required)
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Australian Rail Standards
- Preferred - Statement of Competency for any rail networks including QR, MTM, V/Line, ARTC, JHG CRN
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply directly or email email@example.com