SUPER URGENT ROLE - Our major client is seeking a Shutdown Lead to work within their facilities located in Doha, Qatar for a contract role. Oil Gas Company.
· Open to all nationality that has working right in Qatar. (Preferable) Due to travel restriction
· Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
· Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 5 years’ experience as Project Engineer
· Experience within a project team: At least 10 years’ experience at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment
· Experience in SIMOPS and Shut Down preparation and execution are a must
· Available for technical missions worldwide
· Familiar with Total General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards
· Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
· H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.